Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years!

We had a low-key evening. No big party or crowds, just a quite evening at my moms. Even my parents weren't a big part in the party. Kel watched football and my mom couldn't put the twins down. Oh well, that just means us girls and the husbands could visit, eat LOTS of finger foods, play ping-pong, darts, Apples to Apples, SkipBo and some silly yes or no game.

In fact it was so low key, we didn't really even celebrate midnight. I didn't even kiss Joe until we got home around 12:45 and got in bed! It was just a nice evening, just like any others.

Thanks for staying Kalie & Jesse. (I'm not bummed you bailed on your friends.) And thanks Andee & KJ for deciding to keep it low-key as well.

Here's a few pics

The girls got a bath before bedtime

The little guy



This is the gang, Andee - KJ - Joe - Jesse & Kalie


HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!

1 comment:

Aim said...

I love you guys! I really do! I am also groovin the Beiber hair on lil J! Super duper cute!