Monday, January 10, 2011

Blog Challenge - Day 7

I've made it a week already! Nice!!

Your dream wedding.


I was lucky enough to actually have my dream wedding. It was a beautiful day and I know I would do it the same all over again. However, there were a few things - that might not have been helped - but a few things I wish would have been different.

First off, I cried through the whole ceremony!!! I don't have one single picture of me walking down the aisle that's good. Or up at the front looking at Joe. I'm just bawling in every picture...or mascara was running. Why didn't I wear waterproof?!?!?!

Plus I wasn't given the chance to reapply make-up before pictures started. All the photos of Joe and I after the ceremony, I have NO make-up on!! Hello? How did I let that happen? Good thing Joe was at my bridals, because if not, I wouldn't have a single picture of Joe and I all dressed up that actually looks good!! The time from after the ceremony, to pictures, to the reception all happened so fast. We really didn't get the chance to enjoy it all. Which like I said, I don't think it could have been helped, but I would have changed it so we had more time to just...enjoy our wedding day.

But the place was gorgeous, the food was good, weather was perfect and so many came out to see us.  It was a great day! Plus we got married and started our life together. It really didn't matter what went wrong or what didn't...it was the best day of my life!

1 comment:

Aim said...

I was just telling Nancy the other day that out of all the weddings I have been too yours was my absolute favorite. We loved it! It was all very timeless and classic. Love you!