Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blog Challenge

My sister Andee just finished a 30-day blog challenge. I'm doing a 365-day photo challenge on my photography blog and I'm just antsy for each day to get here so I can take a picture and blog about it. So, I've decided to take the same 30-day blog challenge for my personal blog. I'm just in the blogging mood, I guess! So humor me, huh?

Okay, so ...

Day 1 - A recent picture and 15 facts about yourself.


Here are my 15 facts:

1. I'm 28 years old
2. Cheese grosses me out
3. I love sleeping in
4. My left wrist hurts all the time
5. I'm obsessed with jewelry and have an avid collection
6. People magazine & US weekly are must buy every Thursday
7. Joe and I have struggled getting pregnant for 11 1/2 months
8. I listen to Ke$ha when I'm hyping myself up
9. I have 9 tattoos
10. Fall asleep to a white noise/rain CD every night
11. I don't cook
12. FRIENDS is my all time favorite TV show
13. I love crisp lettuce
14. My closet has reach maximum capacity, yet I still shop
15. I picked the best guy in the world to share my life with

Alright ya'll, look forward to blog every day from here AND my photography blog. Wow, do I not have anything better to do with my time? Haha

Who else is up to the challenge?

No comments: