Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blog Challenge - Day 15

Something you don't leave your house without


There are a few things. My wallet & cell phone. You just never know when you need your ID, money or insurance information. And its sad, but I have to have my phone. Access to the internet, contacts & addresses or any other information I might need. Smart phones are just brilliant!! I do use my day planner a lot, thank you 1995! Full blown day planner, calendars...organization to the max! Of course there are times I leave the house without it and wish I had it...but its to bulky and not practical for quick errands or an occasion where a purse isn't needed.

I wish I could just leave real fast and not have to worry about anything..but I don't have the convenience of a pocket wallet like most men and I just CAN'T live without my cell phone!!!!!!!

No comments: