Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blog Challenge - Day 22

A photo of something that makes me happy


So many things make me happy. I'm pretty easily entertained and amused. Joe of course makes me and happy. My puppies make me happy. My job, a good book, my ipod, Glee, warm bed, early 1900 British drama's...lots of things.

But these 2 girlies put a smile on my face anytime, anywhere. I love my nieces!! I got to babysit them today and its true, I always have my camera handy when I hang out upstairs. I'm happy I get to live with them and see all the fun things they are learning on a daily basis. The dancing, the singing, the grumpy faces, the drool, the cuddling and oh all the bouncing!!!!

Avie (L) and Ella (R) - Love that bottom lip!


Avie

This is Avie "singing" to me

Ella

Ella's turn to sing

LOVE THEM!!!

3 comments:

Andee said...

Wow! Whose kids are those? They are ADORABLE!! :)

Becca and Billy said...

You have some cute nieces! AND you are an awesome photographer :)

Elizabeth R said...

Those girls are soo cute. I love the singing one..haha.