Saturday, January 15, 2011

Blog Challenge - Day 12

A TV show you are currently addicted to.


If DVR's didn't exist I would probably never watch TV. I'm never home when my favorite shows are on, but luckily I can watch them days later when I'm doing laundry, cleaning, relaxing...etc. Plus Joe and I like to catch up right before bed each night.

We have a few favorite shows. I can't pick just one, but all are comedies. I LOVE laughing and there are some brilliant writers & actors out there. Here are the ones I MUST DVR each week!

Of course Glee!! Who isn't into Glee these days? It makes me laugh, cry, feel...just awesome. Plus I love downloading all their cover songs and jam out in my car!! I have some favorite episodes I save on my DVR just to watch over and over again. My favorite is the Madonna episode from Season 1...LOVE IT!

MODERN FAMILY!!! This show cracks me up each week. Phil, Luke & Manny are my favorite characters. The way Phil 'parents' is the exact way I picture Joe parenting. Just fabulous!!!

Raising Hope is great! Its about a completely dysfunctional/trashy family that has very interesting ways of raising children. Plus Cloris Leachman plays "Maw-Maw" the delusional grandmother. Its just so ridiculously out of control, its just funny! Plus you can tell its a small budget show and that makes it better!

And finally 'Rules of Engagement' is another fave. Most people don't watch this one or get it confused with 'How I Met Your Mother.' But Joe is a big Patrick Warburton fan and this show is a great one. Very quotable and worth watching re-runs. Jeff from the "engaged" couple is the best and makes each episode hilarious!

We have a few show we record on a more serious note. We like FRINGE and Lie to Me as well. I'm a fan of Big Love as well but don't get to watch that much...and this season is its last!! I might have to watch them online to catch up.

So many great shows out there, but the ones that make me laugh are the best ones!

No comments: