Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blog Challenge - Day 19

Another picture of yourself



Ugh, I'm not a huge fan of self portraits, but I took this picture and sent it to Joe after I cut my bangs at work the other day. After reflection, this picture inspired me to color my hair. I haven't colored my hair since April 2010!!!! Granted I do love my natural color, but its just so...blah. No shine..is it red? Is it copper? Is it strawberry blonde? Ugh.

I decided to put on a semi-permanent color that is close to my natural, but more red radiance (my phrase). Just something that will fade and rinse out in a month or so and wont damage my hair. Plus, not that many people have noticed. Its a pretty subtle difference, but enough for me to be "okay" with, as I continue to grow my length it out. Here is a picture from today so you can see the color change. I curled it, but you can see how much brighter the color is. (pardon the dark circles under my eyes...its 11:30pm for crying out loud and work was rough today.)



I love being a hairstylist!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth R said...

I LOOOOVE your hair in the second pic. I'm seriously in love with it longer and curly these days. Oh and the color! :)