Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Crushed!









Well, the Weezer concert has come and gone...and I was not there to see it. It's my own fault for not buying a ticket. Since Joe doesn't like them, I knew I would have had to find someone to go with. I'm sure I could've bribed somebody to be my date but to save the hassle, I just didn't purchase tickets. BUMMER!!!

If you read my blog a few weeks ago, you would know that Joe's buddy had an extra ticket. (Meant for his wife - who also doesn't like the band) He told me that if his wife decided not to go, I would get dibs. He called me Monday, just to make sure I'd be available... I guess at the last minute she decied to go, because I didn't get a phone call Tuesday night.

Guess I'll just have to make sure I purchase tickets next time.

It wasn't so Chris, it wasn't so.

5 comments:

Elizabeth R said...

I dont know why you didn't tell me to buy tickets with you. I love Weezer. You wouldnt have even had to bribe me. And damn that Chris for getting your hopes up Monday night. I saw the excitement in your eyes.

Andee said...

It's okay! Just wait until Metallica comes and goes.. Kelly can share in the same regret!

I promise if they come again I'll go with you!

Arti said...

I missed it too! If it weren't on a school-night Tuesday I would have been there in a heart beat, and we could have gone together. Next time . . .

Amanda said...

Hey girl! Long time no talk! How are you? What is new!? How is work! Sorry about the concert, if I lived there I would have gone with you! Anyways keep in touch! Miss ya....=)

Ciara said...

Sorry you missed the concert and to have your hopes crushed as well. Other than that hope everything is going great!