Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag

I guess its my turn now.

4 random things about my husband
1. Joe has major ADD
2. He is constantly worrying about me
3. He enjoys watching chick flicks with me - but won't admit it
4. He IS the most random person I know

4 movies I could watch more than once
1. The American President
2. Juno
3. Adventures In Babysitting
4. The Secret Garden


4 TV shows I watch
1. Heroes
2. Fringe
3. Dancing with thr Stars
4. America's Next Top Model


4 places I've been
1. DISNEYLAND!!
2. Mexico
3. Idaho
4. Florida

4 people who email me regularly
1. Kalie
2. Andee
3. John Saul fan site
4. Borders

4 places I would like to visit
1. New York
2. London
3. Venice
4. Prague

4 things I am looking forward to this year
1. Nov 4th - can't wait for the election to be over!!
2. Thanksgiving
3. Desert Star Christmas Play
4. Christmas

4 people to tag
1. Elizabeth
2. Amanda Turko
3. Charise
4. Chandra

1 comment:

Andee said...

Yea for TAGS! Fun, huh?