Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yay for Scentsy!!

First off, I love Elizabeth, my new Scentsy Consultant!! Scentsy is my favorite home-aroma-smelly-good stuff ever! I just placed an order on her oh-so-easy website (which is: www.scentsy.com/elizabethr by the way) I'm so excited because I haven't ordered since before the summer, so there are plenty of new scents for me to try. I picked some Autumn/Wintery smells to get me excited for the upcoming holiday season.

It just always makes me feel so good, to walk in to a room full of sweet aroma. It makes me feel clean, calm and happy. I have loved Scentsy for over a year, thanks to my mom for introducing it to my life. And now that my best buddy Elizabeth sells it; it just makes it that much more exciting!!

I'm encouraging everyone to buy some for this fall season. Before you know it, its going to be Christmas time. The leaves are almost gone and I still want to enjoy this time of year before its over and snow is here!! With my new scents - I can do that!!! Of course I want you to buy from my friend Elizabeth (see site above) but even if you don't, got to scentsy.com just to check out their products. Its a wickless candle - no soot, flame or smoke. ITS WONDERFUL!! They have car fresher, plug-ins and sprays - so much to choose from! (And if you do order, I have a personal list of the scents I've tried and want to try, so if you need advice - just ask!!)

Okay, this is my shout out to Elizabeth! Congrats on the new job that you are bringing into my life. It makes things so much easier and pleasant for me! THANK YOU, you are wonderful!! I just placed a big order today and I think my mom is placing one too! I can't wait for that package in the mail!!!

TRY SCENTSY EVERYONE!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth R said...

You seriously are my favorite person ever. You're the best and I love you! And I love Scentsy too!!