Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Anyone else?

I swear there is something going around. Or maybe we are just passing it amongst ourselves. But our poor Chihuahua is sick with Kennel Cough; has been for the past week. Its just sad to hear him cough! He's on 3 different medications, now he seems to be getting worse...back to the vet we go.

Joe said Sunday he's feeling sick. Kinda cold-like symptoms. He's groggy & congested all the time, but is working 12hr days all week long. He went to bed real early tonight, hopefully he won't get much worse.

And now Lucas, my wiener dog, is starting to show signs of something. Real lethargic, no appetite and gross pus coming out of one of his eyes. I'm thinking it could be allergies in his case, but I'm not vet.

What the H? I guess it'll come my way as well...I just have to wait for the inevitable.

Andee and Kelly recently had something similar going on. Rosie, the new dog, was sick, then Kittie got sick, then Kelly and then Andee. But they've been back to full health for almost a week now.

I'm pulling out the hand-sanitizer and popping some vitamin-C. I'm not getting sick! I refuse!!!

3 comments:

Andee said...

I'm sorry that it's circulating through the whole house.. Kelly is starting to feel 100%, but I still get congested every once in awhile.

Hang in there.. I'll just stay away from you!

(by the way.. I LOVE the new background!!!)

KALIE said...

Hey, only I can say "what the H" that's...the...thing...that I...always...say. Get your own catch phrase.
Sorry everyone is so ill. Don't worry the dark cloud of diease will one day blow over. Just don't send it our way.

Becca and Billy said...

About six months ago my dogs had kennel cough and it was awful. It would act up at night and if they did any intense activity. It takes a while for it to clear it up, but don't worry there is light at the end of the tunnel :)