Sunday, May 17, 2009

Choppity chop chop!

I've been "growing" my hair out since last July and I recently decided to chop it off again.  Its pretty much the same cut I had a year or so ago.  My best buddy and former manager, Aaron, took care of me.  I went in for a trim and came out a new woman!

The weather has been so beautiful lately and I've had so many clients (including my sisters) that have come in and wanted short cuts for the summer.  I guess I feel like I need to be apart of that group. 

Plus its easier, healthier and so much more fun!!  I put some bright colors in it last week; the day before doing a presentation at a beauty school.  (I just had to have "hairstylists" hair for that show!!)  Believe it or not, but it really helps my business. Especially with the newbies (girls fresh out of school). Having fun/funky hair promotes salon attraction and attention. And right now, I need to freshen-up my staff with some newbies!! Grabbing their attention is exactly what I needed! 

I think this look is more "me" anyhow.  The fun, crazy, upbeat Erica I used to know.  I'm dippin' back into that!!

Everyone should get a new summer do.  It really does make you feel better!!  **Thanks Aaron and my new stylist Megan, for cutting & coloring me.  My hair is hot again!!!**  Its only been a week & 1/2 and I already feel like a completely rejuvenated Erica!!
(Its hard to tell from this photo, but the cut is asymmetrical; this being the long side. Plus it has bright orange and blonde pieces)

If you're thinking of a new summer 'do' - call me and lets make it happen!!

6 comments:

Andee said...

You look so cute! Thanks for my 'Summer Do'.. even though it really isn't different than my last 'Fall/Winter/Spring Do'

Maybe we could do something? Hmmm..

KALIE said...

I have to give you props because you went a LONG time without changing your hair. It was a few months wasn't it? And isn't that a rare thing in your profession? Your new flame do is totally HOT. I love how you can just randomly change it up and always look so damn good. No wonder I have you do my hair too.

chandra said...

I'll be up there tomorrow thru sat morning what's good for you? I haven't had my hair done since you did it last! Yikes I know!! I just can't go to anyone else...it's just wrong! Plus we need to catch up anyhow!

Celeste said...

I love your hair Erica, you're so pretty! I want to cut my hair shorter even though I recently got it cut, but I'm afraid to and it probably wouldn't look good with curly hair. :)

Amanda said...

SO DAMN CUTE!! You always look good girl!! LOVE the color way cute!!

Chandy Colton said...

Your hair is so cute! I wish I lived closer and I would FOR SURE come to you to get my hair done.
I need something NEW!