Saturday, November 7, 2009

Just a lil bit

This picture just sums up my whole California vacation.


It was an amazing week. So wonderful to get away and relax & enjoy time with my sisters and my nephew. Seriously, Jesse is amazing. I can't express how much I love this little guy. He just gets cuter and cuter. The things he says, the looks he gives me and every time he wants to hold my hand. I'm such a lucky aunt.

I'll post more photos soon. I'll try and figure our some kind of slide show to make it easier to see.

Thank you Kalie & Andee (and the husbands) for such an awesome week. So many laughs and memories. You're the greatest.

3 comments:

Andee said...

Isn't he though? I mean really... Leaving the airport with him looking up at Kalie with his tears, just broke my heart!! Thanks for an awesome week, I had SO MUCH fun!! Plus, we didn't fight!! Not once!! HECK YES!

Meg said...

You know how much you love little Jesse, that is how much we love you! I remember when my girls would come up and hold my hand, my heart would melt. Nieces & nephews are the best! Love you!

Meg said...

Oops, I must be logged on as Megan, this is Amie!