Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Case of the "Mun-days"

Most people hate Mondays; I however LOVE Mondays!! Not only because I always have that day off, but because I get to watch my adorable nephew AND have lunch & shop with my good friend Elizabeth! (Well sometimes Elizabeth ditches, but at least Jesse never turns me down! :) Just kidding Roosy-Q)

When Elizabeth joins our little party, we always eat lunch at Chili's and shop a little bit. Jesse loves his quesadilla & root-beer; he always orders himself. Plus there is good conversation and lots of giggles.

This past Monday, we went on a shopping excursion to the newest store in South Towne Mall, Forever 21. Their jewelry department was recommeded to me by Kalie...I've got a thing for jewelry. Okay its more than "a thing," I'll admit it. I'm obsessed!!!!! Well not only did I love their accessory department, but little Jesse had a grand ol' time with the sunglasses! He's just too dang cute, I had to share these photos.

I'm one lucky Auntie!! Thanks Elizabeth for always hanging out with us. I love our "Chi-wee's" outings and all our shopping. I buy my best stuff when I'm with you. So...next Monday??

I've got my own case of the
"Mun-days."

5 comments:

Camille said...

So fun! I love that you get to see little Jesse each week. He is a doll! Glad you're enjoying Forever 21...some great stuff for a GREAT price!! Miss you kuh-kuh!

Elizabeth R said...

Best day of the week! And I dont appreciate you not taking responsibility for ditching me on occasion too.. you know, "I'm sick"..cough, cough. :)

See you next week!

Andee said...

Really.. we have to have the cutest nephew ever! I love the pictures! Especially the second one.. yea, he's working those sunglasses with a little tongue out!

I'm very jealous that you get to watch him every week.. at least 'sometimes' you get home early enough for me to see him for a bit! :)

Andee said...

The first picture also makes me laugh.. I just love how round the glasses are and his face!!

P.S. Why is there a big gap at the end of this post? WTF?

KALIE said...

Ok this post was SO cute that I even blogged about it and told folks to come and see it! Does this kid look hot in sunglasses or what? He must get it from his mom. Good thing they aren't crooked like mine too. :)
Love it, Love it!