Saturday, April 11, 2009

So colorful!

Happy Easter everyone!! I just wanted to share a few photos of our egg dying fun! It was a last minute thing, but my folks still ended up with 10 dozen eggs. It only took us a little over an hour and we all go creative. I can't wait for deviled eggs tomorrow!! Enjoy your Easter everyone!!

The family.

Jessica being silly!

And Dad being silly. We love to make faces.
Hee hee
My first egg...it says "Bite Me." Joe was making fun of me, so this is my retaliation.
Jessica's "girl and boy"

Some of our beautiful eggs!! So colorful.

Me and my sweet.

4 comments:

Chandy Colton said...

It looks like you guys always have SO MUCH FUN together!
I love that last picture of you and Jess! SO CUTE!

Andee said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm sad I couldn't be there. Gotta love coloring Easter eggs!

Colten and Megan said...

That's so awesome you found my blog! It's so great to see what you have been up to. You will have to check out Randi's blog off of mine. I am sure she would love to hear from you too! Cool easter eggs by the way! :)

KALIE said...

Wow that is a major amont of eggs...are you kidding me? Did you clean out Costco or what!
It looks like you guys had quite a good time. Nothing is more fun than coloring eggs with the fam and not taking the anything seriously. Sorry we missed it.