Thursday, March 26, 2009

Its all relative!

BLOGGERS!!!

Since we make this "blogging" thing look so cool and exciting, the youngest one of the Snow-clan has joined the world of blogging. That's right, the littlest one, Jessica has her own blog!! Its fun to see us rubbing off on her. We're cool and she wants to be just like us - right Jess? Hee hee. I'm just kidding. We just need to work on dad now.

With a quick tutorial from her blogger-savvy older sister, she is ready to join our world. I can't wait to read her silly teenage writes and her words of wisdom. (I'm expecting lots of pictures too!!!) Jess, good luck keeping up with us. You can always look to our blogs for inspiration! =) I love you!!

Please add our youngest sister to your blog reels - jessicaksnow.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Aubrie said...

Thats fun :o) I wish some of my family would blog. BTW cute new background and header :o)

KALIE said...

Sweet she's going to be added to my blog list today! Just more people to make me look popular.