Tuesday, September 22, 2009

God gave me Elizabeth


I seriously needed a pick me up today and someone was listening, because the heavens opened up at just the right moment. I was in the most unusual spot for a Tuesday afternoon and all of sudden Elizabeth appears out of nowhere. She was driving a completely different route than she normal does and then spotted me.

I desperately needed some girl time and chance put us in the same place at the same time.

Thank you Geoff for having me over this afternoon. Thank you Amy for having Elizabeth pick up Willow at a different location. And thank you Elizabeth for stopping and taking me with you. You were just the person I needed to see today. You brighten my day all the time, but this was an occasion where I was extremely grateful for you...just being there.

Today was rough...and God gave me Elizabeth.

1 comment:

Elizabeth R said...

Aww..girly I love you! I'm so glad Jebus could drop me in your lap. It was great seeing you..and it always is!

I still cant get over how miraculous that was though.