Saturday, September 5, 2009

Drum roll please.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDEE!!!!!
I told you I would dedicate a post to you, so here you go Smalls.

Andee is 23 today. She is seriously one of my favorite people. Not only because I live with her and I "have" to get along with her, but because I always have such a good time when I'm around her. Anyone who knows us sisters, knows that we cluck like hens whenever we're together. Telling funny stories, gossiping, or just talking about life, its always good time.

And most of you know I make fun of Andee...a lot. I don't know what it is, but she makes it so easy. Whether its her works acronyms for everything, her sleeping schedule, how blond she is or how naive she can be. There is just so much material!! But despite all my jokes, there are some things I just LOVE about her. She adores her family. She would drop everything to hang out with us or go out of her way to make one of us feel special. She's always complimenting people. (Me included) Any new jewelry I get or a new outfit I buy, she's the first to tell me how good I look, even if it looks awful on me. She is a HUGE romantic movie fanatic. Any chick flick, she's seen it or owns it. Definitely a romantic that one and I know she dreams of all those hot guys and unrealistic gentlemen in those movies. Especially the rich ones!! ;)

She can also be very understanding. At times, maybe not, but most of the time she is so accepting and welcoming. Putting up with me and Joe for a whole year is remarkable. And the one thing I love most, is that she's my best friend. Any time I need her, she's there. Any time something exciting or crappy happens in my life, she is the first person I call. We have such a fun time together and I always look forward to hanging out. Especially when we're with Kalie or Jessica. Man we have a great time.


I love you Smalls and I really hope you have a terrific birthday. You are an amazing sister and friend! I'm so pumped up for your "Pretty in Pink" birthday dinner tonight. Enjoy your day.

No comments: