Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Favorite Place!

Okay, so we're obsessed with Leatherby's. Its just so FABULOUS!! Great for dates, socializing or people watching. They have food too, so if you're hungry they have plenty to choose from. Plus the ice cream side of the menu has so many concoctions!!! I try something new every time. So much for "New Years Resolution" to loose weight! Hee hee. You should all come with us sometime. I'm going tonight actually!! Yummy ice cream and its 37 degrees outside! We're crazy....crazy for Leatherby's! :)

3 comments:

Celeste said...

I love Leatherby's too! I think it's awesome how their "small" ice cream is the size of Dairy Queen's large!

KALIE said...

Ok you are seriously making me laugh. Isn't Leatherbys where you take a date when your in junior high? Your so funny.
I don't think I've been there in 80 years. But if it's a good as you say it is, guess I'll have to join you there sometime.

Andee said...

It is very yummy! Love the new background!