Friday, July 11, 2008

Day 4

Okay, I'm a nail bitter. Not the nervous, anxious or fidgety nail bitter - but a hard core, bite 'em 'til they bleed kind. And I know, its disgusting. Believe it or not it grosses me out when I stop and think about it. But I'm a nonchalant bitter and do it every day. I've been chewing on them for as long as I can remember. Have you ever seen Frodo's nails in LOTR?? Yeah, I'm close to that. Oh my gosh it its nasty.

With my recent goal of "New Things," I have decided to stop...hopefully forever. (oh yeah I have a "New Things" aura about me recently. Its a whole other blog, but I'm surrounding my self with new things and changing things about myself.) So yeah, I'm on Day 4 and going strong. I give myself a manicure everyday...mainly to keep up with my finger fetish, but in a more positive way. Clipped cuticles, filed nails and shiny clear coat. Things are lookin' good!

I actually think I'm going to be obsessed with them now.
They must look pretty!!
I'm hoping by this time next week, I'll actually have nails to file, rather than filing the skin down on top of the nail, to help it grow. Man, I'm so pathetic.

Yeah for pretty nails and healthy cuticles!!!

2 comments:

ciara said...

Yeah to pretty nails and new things, GOOD LUCK!!

Andee said...

Erica I am so proud of you! Your nails look FANTASTIC!!

Keep up the good work! I know you can do it!