Tuesday, July 22, 2008

House Hunting

For those who don't know already, I'm making an official announcement. Joe and I are looking for a house! We got pre-approved about 2 weeks ago and the final approval has gone through and today we are taking our first trip out to view some homes.

I'm starting to feel all grown-up! We are looking for our first home together!! This is so exciting. I'm feeling so many emotions today -
major anxiety - for sure. I just know something could go wrong
nervousness - I bit a few of my nails!!!!
excitment - I might want to buy the first house we see
scared - are we really ready for this committment?
tired - apartment living is exhausting
loved - married life is grand and our future is so full!!!

Today is awesome...wish us luck! I hope to still have some nails by the end of today!

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

So exciting! Such a big step...and such a fun one! Try to ENJOY the process!

KALIE said...

OK don't lose it. It's just house hunting and a major commitment for 30 years or so...what's the big deal?
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! And you know it!! You guys are going to have a lot of fun. And when you decide to paint, call me!

Ciara said...

I'm so excited for you, looking is so much fun! well at least the first dozen or so. glad it's you and not me :)
GOOD LUCK!! check out utahrealestate.com that's my favorite way to look at houses.

Andee said...

Oh my gosh! You are house hunting!! Really? That is so exciting!!

chandra said...

Hello how exciting! Happy house hunting! how is everything else going as well? Hope to chat soon. D