Thursday, September 15, 2011

Final look!

Today was opening day and it was AWESOME! Of course I forgot to take pictures at the beginning of the day because I was so nervous about getting started. But after I was done for the day, I cleaned up everything and took a bunch of pictures of the overall space. I'm so happy with the way it turned out and I have many people to thank for all their time, effort & hard work. It looks incredible! (Now to just finish decorating!!)

And yes, the pictures were taken with my cell phone. Sorry the quality is so bad. If its hard to picture, maybe you should come schedule an appointment with me and see it in person. Huh? Just an idea!! ;)

With my door closed - Studio 121 "My Hair Lady" (The above orange sign will eventually have a drop down sign with my name & business name on it. For some reason it hasn't come in yet.


These shots are as you just walk in

Don't make fun on my plain walls! I haven't committed to a theme yet or decorations.. I don't want to clutter it up, so I'm going to keep it soft and simple for now.

Picture a tall cabinet here. (Up against the purple wall) I'm being very picky about the functionality of a cabinet, so I can't find my 'dream' one anywhere. Joe has decided to build me one this weekend, just the way I want it!

This mirror is GORGEOUS and I don't want to put anything else on the wall to take attention away from it. I just love it!

Again here is where the cabinet will be and this is my station!

The hardware before was just silver bars, nothing fancy, so I bought these new handles to class it up a bit!

These are my expensive chairs I got for a real steal! (See my photo blog) And my sister Kalie made the pillows for me. Thanks Kalie, and thanks for working so hard on my aprons! Can't wait to see them!!!

And here is my awesome chandelier I mentioned in yesterdays post. Its fabulous and now that I spray painted it gold it fits in the  room better. My stepmom found me this awesome piece at Swiss Days. Thank you Nancy, it rocks!

My light switch covers. Silly and not necessary, but I loved them as soon as I saw them! I also spray painted them to match the room.

And here are my kick-butt floors. My husband did an great job installing them. (With the help of my amazing brother-in-law Jesse.) Those guys do flawless work! I LOVE MY FLOORS!!!!!!

Alright, there you have it! I'm excited to find new trinkets along the way. Someone told me my tissue box didn't match (??) so now I have a complex to find a box cover that suits the room. Suggestions??

1 comment:

zzccff said...

p / p Joey Yung hurried turnstiles , on the impacted areas but with LV luggage , it appears anachronistic replica gucci bag. Joey pomp not the miscroscopic p BEIJING , May 29 , Andy Lau, Sammi Cheng, Joey Yung yesterday's departure from Hong Kong joined the Sichuan Earthquake Stricken Areas visits gucci handbag replica. Star send warm action , times Web users criticized the star provoke controversy replica Louis Vuitton handbag. / p p According to Ming Pao reported , the artists promptly at 9:00 , go through the airport collection , each of the pack near to the people plain , with the exception of Joey actually wear in black appeared, carrying luxury LV luggage starting to become one of the most prominent folks the relief team , incompatible making use of their peers star But Joey will not feel wrong , also owned two boxes of cup noodles for food , but also prepare the candy distributed to children , she said : I hope that Hong Kong people's concern and love bring Sichuan friend , there are several people together previously , please do not worry , mummy this morning has sent me out of the door , she has not been worried replica handbag store. [Author: source: China News ] Update : [ 2008-6-4 11:18:00 ] [,]],, bag lv replica