Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Kitchen remodel (update.2)

Alright I apologize for some repeats (all are on facebook) but its has come to my attention there are few not on facebook that would like to see the kitchen progress. I will try and get those up to speed.

The last I posted was of the framing. Here are the pictures of before & during sheet rock.


INSULATION!!


And the beginning of sheet rock. (This was the LONGEST process of the all)




Now the mudding & sanding...ugh left the rest of my house SO DUSTY!!



Above is us ripping up the existing linoleum
Below is the cool texture on the ceiling




Sheet rock is done, paint in the laundry room finished. 
Now here are doors, shelves, base and FLOORS!


My -almost- finished laundry room!


New linen closet! YAY!

Here is the recessed/open closet behind the door


And the vinyl/tile we got for free!


Our kitchen as of 4/18/11
Flooring done and primed


Closet under the stairs




Joe did ALL the tiling. Now my mom is painting the kitchen this week and we pick up cabinets, counter-tops and appliances TOMORROW!!

4 comments:

Joylybean said...

You wouldn't be referring to me, now would you?? LOL Thanks for posting - the progress you guys have made is amazing! It will be so nice for you to have your kitchen done - it will look amazing!

bret and family said...

looks Great!

Lori S O said...

It is so exciting and it will be worth all the mess!

Ciara said...

i'm one of those who is never on facebook so glad you keepthe rest of us updated it looks great can't wait to see the rest. Good luck with the cabinets and I LOVE my hair THANKS!!!!!!!!