Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Phone number

I dropped my phone into a gigantic water puddle, on our last day in Disneyland, yesterday. Its destroyed!! I tried to rice trick, but unfortunately I didn't have rice available until many hours later....so it was too late.

Of course I don't have insurance - duh me! - but lucky enough for me, my plan expires next Thursday, so I can get a new phone in a week!!! And for the time being, I just have a silly "pay as you go" phone, so I can keep in contact with the world.

My blackberry turns on every now and then, so I'm hoping to get some of my old information off of it, but it never stays on long enough to make a call or send a message. Bummer. It can still receive calls and I'll be checking my voicemail periodically, but here is my temporary number in case you need to get a hold of me over the next week.

801-673-5304
**edited - I originally put a "9" but found out its a "4" Sorry for the confusion

I know I'm putting this out there for all to see, but its only a temporary phone number. (my new phone will keep my other number active) But I know some clients of mine and friends read this blog and I wanted to make sure you knew where to find me.

Thanks all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Congratulations for your Blackberry.I see your other posts also and i must say you have great sense of photography.Photography is also one mu hobbies but due to lack of time i can not do it now but its really something nice to see photos with nice creative angels.