Monday, June 21, 2010

Projects!!

Crafty, crafty, crafty!!

Having nieces living right above me has brought out my inner artist. I can't stop creating!!! Whether its bows, headbands, pictures, frames or wall-hangings, ideas are just bursting out of me! I even bought a canvas to paint.... I haven't bought a canvas in over 12 years.
Its so weird.

I posted a picture, of some of the bows my sister Kalie and I made, on facebook but I'll post them here as well. I just got done making the "Bow" wall-hanging. I got the idea from my friend Becca, who recently had a baby girl. I saw hers and decided it could be easy enough for me to make - and viola! I created one for my adorable new nieces.

My inner artist is making a come back....did hell freeze over? I can't wait for my next project!!!

These are small photos - sorry they were taken with my cell phone. I'll try to post more later.

Here is the newest craft. It doesn't show the hanging ribbons, but its to hang all the headbands and bows/clips on. I'll post a pic onces its on the wall and in use.
(Oh and we added their "first" bows to the bottom left of the board. These were given to them in the hospital.)





4 comments:

Joylybean said...

Wow!! You are so talented! I love the bow hanger... that is so cute!

Reuben and Laura Evans said...

Seriously you need to start your own business because when my two girls come Im coming after YOU!

Aim said...

So cute! You are amazing!

Ciara said...

You are SO talented!!! If you are looking for any other ideas at Dimplesanddandelions.com there are some really cute growth charts. I really need to start one but you could make 2 of them so cute!!