Thursday, February 25, 2010

My very own Eee!

I got my very own netbook!! Joe and I bought a netbook just over a year ago (an Asus Eee Pc) and we fight over it constantly. I felt like a teenager who has to "share" computer time with siblings. We've almost come to a "time limit" policy. How sad is that?

After talking much about getting an actual laptop or upgrading our desktop computer, we decided another netbook was all we needed. After only 1 day of shopping around, Joe went out and bought a netbook tonight....and its PINK!!!! He bought it just for me! Now we each have our own and we don't have to fight over usage time!

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the netbooks. They are smaller versions of laptops - folded up they are about the size 8"x11" piece of paper. Its portable just like a laptop, not as fast as one, but has all the same features and perks. The one Joe bought for me is actually 2 upgrades from our older netbook and comes with Windows 7!!! How lucky am I??

Blogging, facebooking and photoshop is all I mainly do and now I don't have to share!

Thank you to Joe for giving me my own personal computer. I appreciate the fact that the "new" one is especially for me [hence the pink color]. Instead of keeping it for yourself, you gave up the upgraded version and Windows 7 all for me... it must be love!!

Happy Thrusday!!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

So jealous! Even though we have a laptop and a desktop at home...we still manage to fight over the portable one...It is hard not to have your very own. Times are a changin' ....we all need to be connected and it's so fun! Enjoy the independence!

Ciara said...

Lucky you but it's pathetic that we fight over computer time but we all do it. Are you ready to do breakfaast/lunch again?