Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ode to Joy

I just want to take some time to show my good friend Joy a little appreciation.

Joy, you are amazing!! It takes a special person to go out of their way to help another. I know I expressed it to you earlier, but I really wanted to make sure you understand how much I appreciated your gesture. I've been lucky to have some great clients over the years. Clients that have turned into friends. And I'm so glad I can call you a friend.

I had such a rough day and not only did you bring me dinner, but you listened to my woes. You have been such a loyal customer and friend and I want you to know that I appreciate everything you have done. Tips, food, compliments, your listening ear AND your friendship. I couldn't ever repay you.

I love visiting with you and I look forward to your bi-weekly appointment!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for thinking of me and going out of you way to show that extra special kindness. I love you Joy!!! And I love the new red color we put in your hair. I hope you like it too!!!

See you in 2 weeks!

1 comment:

Joylybean said...

You are very welcome! It's the least I could do since you put up with me and my stories every 2 weeks. You are awesome and I hope that things turn around for you soon! BTW - I love the red!