Tuesday, July 21, 2009

PINE VALLEY!!!

Oh I'm so excited for this coming weekend. My family is headed down to Pine Valley, Utah. (Kinda in the mountains between Cedar City & St. George) Its just gorgeous down there and I have so many memories from that little place. Its been a annual tradition in my family to go down every 24th of July. Of course as we've all gotten older, its harder to make it down there EVERY year, but we try! My dad's side of the family are part of this tradition and I'm very excited to see family I haven't seen in a long time.

Its going to be beautiful weather, lots of fun & games, plus peaceful time in the breath taking valley. I'm making a stop in Enterprise of course to see my Aunt & Uncle and I'm attending a wedding in St. George for my buddy Travis. Plus we're doing family photos and going to Tuacahn!

What a perfect way to spend my weekend. My ENTIRE family will be going and some of my cousins I can't wait to see. Yay for Pine Valley! We're leaving Thursday night, so I'll post some pics when we return.
Here's the church. Just seeing this photo,
my whole childhood flashes in front of me.

This is the Pine Valley reservoir.
Everyone will be fishin' at some point. Isn't it beautiful??

4 comments:

Reese said...

Can't wait!!! You can't miss our house...it will be the one with all the crazy kids running around in the yard getting into trouble...

susiefarns said...

If you have any free moments stop way. We'll be in Enterprise on Friday for the parade.

Andee said...

I can't wait either!! So much fun!!

Arti said...

Have a great time! Pine Valley is one of my favorite places in the world. Smell that mountain air . . .