Friday, August 8, 2008

R&B anyone?

I'm falling for R&B!! Holy potato I never listen to R&B, rap, hip-hop...whatever you want to call it. But as of a week ago, I can't get enough!!! Especially because I'm an insomniac that is having too much fun surfing the web at 2:30am and watching stellar dance videos and downloading i-tunes.

I'm liking Chris Brown right now, only because his music makes my hips jiggle a lil' bit!. I guess I'm going through a music-phase. I'm also listening to Rihanna, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Lil' Mama, Ciara, Danity Kane. Oh my hell...this is strange.

However I'm embracing this phase. Its so different than what I'm used too and its driving Joe a little crazy. I even downloaded ringtones!?!?!? My i-tunes is now full of music I never cared about before.

So heres to hip-hop and shakin' that ass! I guess if it makes me smile and puts me in a good mood, who really cares if they are singing about sex, dancin', shawty's, boo's, or 'bouncin at da club'. Music is music....right? Holla!


7 comments:

Andee said...

you are a dork. but I love you!

chandra said...

you crack me up! I MISS YOU!

KALIE said...

YIkes...will you be packin? You'll soon hafta learn how to represent the west side after you move. Ain't no party like a west side party cause the west side party don't stop.
Sorry I don't mean to be all up in your grill.

KALIE said...

One more thing, are you going to start adding "izzle" to the end of every word? Our conversation might take twice as long now if I need an interpreter. That would be lame-izzle

Andee said...

Okay I'm sorry for my previos comment.. you are not a dork! Because if you are one, then I'd be one and I don't like that.

I LOVE that Forever song by Chris Brown. I can't get it out of my head.

chandra said...

Hey looking for an update on the house hunting?! Any news?! BTW Kalie your comments crack me up! izzle! Who thought that up anyway? YOU GIRLS ARE A HOOT! miss you all

Chandy Colton said...

Hey Erica, This is Chandy, I found your blog and I thought I would say Hi! How are things going for you, I have not seen you in forever. I have a blog, it is thecoltonfam.blogspot.com, it would be great to hear from you!

Chandy