Saturday, June 18, 2011

365-day photo challenge

ebphotos.blogspot.com

Alright people - just in case you have forgotten about my extreme hobby, I thought I'd send a little reminder out. Tonight I posted my #169th photo. That's right #169. Are you as shocked as I am? I'm 30 days away from the big 200 and I want to plan something exciting for that day. (Any ideas, I'd appreciate it. I thought I, along with many helpers, would get 200 balloons and let them go in a park somewhere. That would be so cool! However day 200 falls on the 3rd day of my trip to St. George and it might be difficult to plan a big activity like that while on vacation. I'll keep thinking...)

I'm super proud I've made it this far. It almost like a habit now. I plan to take a picture with hardly any thought or preparation. I'm excited to continue on...I'm almost half way done! I hope you are also enjoying my journey through 2011. Keep watching!!

3 comments:

Aim said...

To my favoritest blogger! You are da bomb! I was just thinking the other day how proud I am of you for sticking to this! It is awesome, you have done a great job!

XOXO Amie

Joylybean said...

So, for you 200th post I think you should look for things on your vacation that look like a 2 - 0 - 0 and then you will have to photoshop a collage to form the number 200... kinda like those pictures you see that say "Faith" formed from pictures taken at the temple. That would be a fun challenge for you while you are out and about enjoying yourself.

Andee said...

I think you have inspired me to do a 365 Blog for 2012. What do you think? Copier?

I mean, the world is going to end. Why not end with a blog challenge! :)