Monday, July 26, 2010

Practicing...

I borrowed my dad's camera a few times this weekend to "practice" shooting. I learned some great tips about "depth of field" from my cousins and I couldn't wait to try it out.

Here are a few of the shots. As you can tell, I had a little too much fun playing around and practicing my "focusing." Thank you to Rochelle and Camille for the great tutorials, feedback and suggestions on my first big camera purchase.

Of course, my nephew and twin neices are my favorite subjects!!








(Ella in pink / Avie in green)


Of course I took a BUNCH more; this is just a taste. I didn't take time to edit or anything, so I still have work to do. Again thank you Rochelle & Camille. I can't wait to look for my new camera! You guys were awesome - and watch out, I'll be emailing BOTH of you anytime I have questions!

Much love to all!!

3 comments:

KALIE said...

Well Jesse might not be as adorable as those twins but man he can put away a quesadilla!

Joylybean said...

Great pictures Erica! You seem to be a natural behind the camera... Can't wait to see more pic's as those cuties grow up!

Rochelle said...

Great job Erica! Watch out...photography is addicting! :-) Love the kissy shot! Good thing you have great subjects right upstairs!!!