Sunday, January 17, 2010

Well I haven't blogged in awhile. Guess that means nothing in my life has been blog-worthy. Oh well. I may not have any blog-worthy events happening, but 2010 is starting off a lot better than 2009.

I hit my 1 year anniversary for managing my salon - woot woot! Its been a trying year but very rewarding. Its has been a great experience and I've truly learned a lot about myself. As of this month, I'm now competing with my payroll numbers from last year. Which is more challenging - I have incredible motivation in trying to beat my own numbers. So far, so good. I've increased over 30% in the first 2 weeks...we'll see what the rest of the month holds.

Plus I did make some resolutions this year...keeping them to myself though, but I am going strong!! Lots of emotional work and I've been keeping a journal that is helping as well.

Andee's having 2 girls, which is going to be a strain on my wallet. There are just too many cute girl clothes!!! I'm going to add this to my monthly budget! We're excited for the twin girls and helping with name ideas and decorating plans. Its going to be a fun 5 months.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and a terrific new year! I'm hoping something blog-worthy happens TO ME sometime soon.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Careful what you wish for sista! Hope it is GOOD blog worthy events for you!

Ciara said...

for not having anything blog worthy that was a long post. you are right on baby girls clothing budgets, only advice watch the sales!